Great news for all students! Now you can submit the fee online using the AIOU challan form. Allama Iqbal Open University has launched a new digital system for the AIOU Challan Form 2023, available online. It is very important to understand the structure of your chosen program. Now, every AIOU student can use this program to complete the fee payment challan quickly.
Preparing your degree fee invoice and determining the cost of your program is a quick process. This online per payment method can ease the be repeated problems of students. In this post, we’ll discuss how to download and submit the AIOU degree to release the challan form. This is for all programs of Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor, and postgraduate 9th, 10th Inter Part 1 and 2, FA, FSc, I.Com, ADE, AD, ADC, Associate Degree, B.A, BSC, B.Com, BBA, B.ED, MA, M.ED, MSC, M.Com, MBA, MPhil, and Ph.D.
AIOU Challan Form 2023
The AIOU Fee Challan Form is one personal documents with student details such as Roll Number, Registration Number, Program, Selected Subjects, Total Fee, Late Fee, and Due Date. aiou challan form consists of two to three copies arranged side by side. One copy is for the bank where we deposit the deposit fee, the second copy serves as proof of payment for the student, and the third copy is for the university. If there is university copy in your challan form then you have to submit it to university. Click the below link for challan form of aiou.
How To Download AIOU Challan Form 2023-24?
I have made a step by step guide below for those students who don’t know how to aiou challan form download. This guide will help you without making any mistakes.
- Vist ONLINE CHALLAN FORM.
- Select category and click “NEXT” button.
- In the next page, yo will see the below image.
- you should put your all details. Complete all the required informatio like, including your name, roll number, and program.
- Select ‘Fee Challan form for Continuing Student’ in the category drop down.
- Click Download button.
- You can see your challan form.
- You should recheck your all details of fee challan form.
- After verifying the details, simply click the download icon located in the top right corner to save it to your device.
- Your form will be stored in the downloads folder, and you can easily print it for fee payment at the bank.
AIOU Fees Payment by Banks
Students can deposit their fees in any branch of the below listed banks. Just take your fee amount and fee challan form/voucher with you and deposit the fees at the bank counter. It is important for the student to get his/her receipt back from the cashier as proof of payment. Here is the list of approved banks.
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL)
- First Women Bank Limited (FWBL)
- Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
AIOU Fees Payment Online
Here is the list of online fees payment of aiou.
- Pay AIOU Fees through EasyPaisa
- Pay AIOU Fees through JazzCash
- Pay AIOU Fees through UPaisa
- Pay AIOU Fees through Meezan Bank App
- Pay AIOU Fees through UBL Bank App
- Pay AIOU Fees through Faisal Bank App
- Pay AIOU Fees through Alfalah Bank App
- Pay AIOU Fees through Standard Chartered Bank App
- Pay AIOU Fees through Allied Bank App
How to payment aiou challan form fee by online?
- In online payment method, first open your payment app like easypaisa/other etc to pay online payment.
- Find the bill payment category and then click the “Education” button.
- You should select the Universities and click the “Allama Iqbal Open University”.
- Now, enter your challan num and click “Next”.
- You will see your challan form.
- You can recheck your form details like name, fees & roll num etc.
- Click the pay button to confirm the payment.
- You should to save your invoice as payment proof.
Self-Filling Method Fee AIOU Challan Form
AIOU Reappear Challan Form Online Download is available for various diplomas, courses, certificates, and associate programs. To access and complete this form, please review the information below.
Personal Information Required
- Name Mr. /Ms/
- Semester Autumn 2023 / Spring 2023
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Subject / Course Code
- Student Contact No
- Reference No.
For the Study, Information Choose the Options
- Admission Fee
- Examination Fee
- Degree / Verification
- Correction / Rechecking
- Workshop / Seminar
- Thesis / Thesis Evaluation
- Degree Fee
- Tutors / Examiner Registration
- Remaining Fee
- Sales of Prospectus
- Other (Misc.) (PI Specify)
- Total Amount (Rupees)
AIOU fee challan form for continuing students
To obtain the AIOU fee challan form for continuing students enrolled autumn/spring students 2023 will receive a computerized admission form through the postal mail. Alternatively, those who prefer a more immediate option can download an updated version of the form from the official website of AIOU. The AIOU semester fee challan form for 2023 is a crucial document that simplifies the payment process. The AIOU admission challan form pdf and the AIOU challan form for continuing students different slightly, so make sure you complete the correct one.
How to pay reappear fee in AIOU?
Students can get reappear fee challan from provided link and make the fee deposit at the nearest bank branches. AIOU reappear fees can be paid through various online payment methods.
How to get aiou challan form?
To get an Challan Form of AIOU>Visit AIOU’s official website>Find the download option for the challan form>Enter your details>Download the form>Check it for accuracy>Save or print it.
What is the fee for NOC in Allama Iqbal Open University?
The cost for fast issuing of your NOC is Rs. 500, and you can receive it on the same day in person or through TCS when available. The normal choice costs Rs. 200, and your NOC will be sent to you within 15 days.