All program students who are enrolled in the autumn or spring semester of 2023 who are facing difficulties in using the AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal. AIOU has made some changes in previous LMS portal. The method of assignment submission and workshop attendance has not been so difficult as it look on AIOU Aaghi. It’s now more user-friendly.
AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal Login is a modern learning management system introduced conducted by the university for advance learning. The purpose of which is to provide learners a suitable platform from which they can get without any interruption , online workshops, easy assignment submission, and grade viewing. You can even attend classes on your mobile phone.
AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal Login 2023
To access the AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal, enrolled students need an account. They will need an account click on the below link “Login to AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal” and click on “Login” button. You will need your login ID and Passworld. When your admission will be confirmed. You will receive all these details through text message. Enter the information on the Sign-In box, and you will get access to the profile. If you are having login issues then ensure that your admission is confirmed. If you do not receive the message, contact the regional office through the contact number or email. If you don’t get a response, consider calling and visiting your campus. So they will provide you login details along with your registration number.
How to Login AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal 2023-24 Step by Step Guide
To log in to the AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal in 2023, follow these steps:
- First step is to visit the Aaghi portal LMS home page.
- On the new page/window, You need to scroll down the page. you can see the login panel of the Aaghi LMS Portal.
- Then, click on login button.
- On the new screen, enter the email and password registered to your AIOU LMS on Microsoft. If they say“your account does not exist” then check your username and password again. If the log still does not login yet AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal Account which I will explain below.
- After sign in, please fill out the provided form. After that, you’ll receive an email with instructions on setting up your account. This email will guide you through scanning documents and creating a PDF of your responses before the exam begins.
Sign in AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal
When the sign-in option appears in front of you, write your registration number given by the university i.e. in the form of [email protected], and password like Abcd1234. Once you login to your account, you will get access to your dashboard. It gives you information about your selected course on left side corner. While, upper right corner you will see your account picture displayed. You can manage the options given below.
- View Profile
- Edit Profile
Allama Iqbal Open University Aaghi LMS Home Page
The AIOU Aagahi LMS Portal provides many useful features for both local and international students on its official page because this platform creating a strong connection between students and the university. Here are some of the main helpful categories are the followings:
- Login for old students
- Support for AIOU teachers and students
- How to attend the workshop
- Check your workshop schedule
- Face to face programs Login
- International students Login
- Regional LMS focal person
- How to attend workshop quiz
- Login by using MS Teams
How can I get my registration number in aiou?
You can trace your AIOU registration number using the challan number. Use your challan number, provided with the prospectus, as use your challan num both username and default password.
How do I recover my LMS account?
If you’ve lost your Aaghi LMS Portal account, you can recover it by reaching out to your nearest Allama Iqbal Open University regional office.
How do I reset my LMS password?
You can reset your Aaghi LMS Portal password in 10 simple steps:
Visit the Aaghi portal>Login Aaghi LMS Portal>Click on your profile>Select “Preferences” >Choose “Change Password”>Enter your current password>Input your new password>Confirm the new password>Save your changes>You’ve successfully reset your password!