Exciting news for Pakistani job seekers! WAPDA has announced new job opportunities for energetic and experienced candidates. They provide excellent salaries and benefits in accordance with their policies. Men and women from all over the country are welcome to apply. Simply complete their application process and you could be working for the Water and Power Development Authority in 2023.
|Males & Females
|Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)
|Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Masters
|18 to 30 Years
|No. of Posts
|Lahore and other cities
|Daily Express and Dawn
|26 November 2023
|11 December 2023
WAPDA Jobs 2023 Latest Vacancies
Get notifications for current and future WAPDA Jobs 2023 through this link. Don’t miss out if you’re looking for work at WAPDA. we list all their opportunities here. If you want to work for WAPDA, you can read about current positions and their requirements. Find full details on Wapda’s website www.wapda.gov.pk. Wapda hires fairly and without discrimination. Their website has job listings, responsibilities, and how to apply, including qualifications and skills needed.
- Turbine Operator
- Stenographer Grade– II
- Junior Store Keeper
- Junior Technician (Mechanical)
- Junior Technician (Instruments)
- Senior Clerk
- Crane Operator
- Low Pressure Welder
- Junior Clerk cum Computer Typist
- Auto Electrician
- Assistant Station Attendant (ASA)
How to Apply for Water and Power Development Authority Jobs 2023?
- Individuals who meet the selection criteria should visit the OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) to register and submit an application within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, photographs, experience certificates as well as fee challan through courier service/Pakistan post etc to given address.
- Interested candidates should read the advertisement’s application procedure as well as the terms and conditions.
- No TA/DA will be granted to candidates for the test/interview.
- Mobile Phone are restricted not allowed in Test or Interview.
- Wrong Information or incomplete Application will not be acceptable.