The Punjab Government Benevolent Fund provides scholarships to the children of current, retired, or deceased employees. Scholarships will be provided to children who have passed their matriculation or higher examinations with at least 60% and are enrolled in higher classes.
The application can be submitted for up to two children; however, if a child is enrolled in a recognized institution for special children, the application can be submitted for up to three children. Students enrolled in any Inter, BA, BS, MA, or MSc classes are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships for the Children of Labour 2024
The Punjab Benevolent Fund PBF Scholarship 2024 details, including online application, eligibility criteria, and the application deadline, are now available on this page. For the 2024 academic year, the Punjab government is offering the Benevolent Fund PBF Scholarship 2024 to children of in-service, retired, or late government employees.
|Matric, Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil
|02 April 2024
- Awarded to a maximum of two children.
- Minimum 60% marks in matriculation or above.
- Must be studying in the next class.
- If a third child is in a recognized special education institute, their application is accepted.
- Scholarship for Deceased or Retired Government Employees with Disabilities:
- Available for three children of deceased government employees.
- Covers education from primary to matric class.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Benevolent Fund PBF Scholarship 2024?
- All Government employees must submit the prescribed, institution head-attested application form.
- Submission through the head of the department to the relevant office is mandatory.
Application Form Access:
- Obtain from Administrator Benevolent Fund, Alfalah Building Lahore, or DC/Chairman District Welfare Fund Boards.
- Download application form from www.bfms.punjab.gov.pk, or click on the link below.