There is exciting news PEEF Scholarship Program 2024 for students of intermediate and bachelor students of Punjab. The Punjab Endowment Fund has scholarships just for you. If you’re an orphan, from a minority, a kid of a fourth-class worker, have special needs, or lost a parent to terrorism, this is for you. It’s open to both boys and girls across Punjab.Just head to peef.org.pk to get the application form in PDF.You can also check how things are going with the Punjab Endowment Fund scholarship for 2024.
Don’t miss this chance to make your education dreams come true. The PEEF scholarship is like a helping hand from the Punjab government. This year, they’re offering thousands of scholarships. To get one, it’s all about being really good at what you do. Many candidates submit their PEEF application forms at the head office. The competent authority is accountable for checking the eligibility of applicants.
PEEF Scholarship Program 2024
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced special quota scholarships for Intermediate AND graduation-level studies starting in 2023. Students who completed their matric or inter exams in 2023 and fall into one of the following categories are eligible to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023.
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible)
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist Attacks
Also Read: Scholarships for the Children of Labour 2024
|Male and Female
|Worth of Scholarship
|Scholarship Offered by
|Punjab Education Endowment Fund
|Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil
|Merit & Need Based
|Online and Offline
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarships Form
- Father/Custodian CNIC photocopy
- Recent Utility Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Father Income Evidence If any
- Passport Size Photos of the Candidate
- Recommendation of the head of the institution
- The death certificate of the father
- Certificate of Minority
- Disability Certificate
- Pay Slip/pension Slip of father/mother
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile holder of Punjab Province.
- Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate or Matric in annual exam 2023 conducted by BISE or Federal Board.
- Only students enrolled in Government or Private Institutions located in the territory of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- The total monthly income of the parents should be less than 60,000/- per month
- Children of Grade1-4 Government employees are exempted from the income condition
- Children of civilians martyred in Terrorist attacks are also exempted from the income condition.
- The candidate should be enrolled as a regular student in an institute for an Intermediate or Bachelor level degree.
Application procedure for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
- Online application for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship can be submitted at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration/SQFormEntry.aspx
- The Last date to submit the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 for Inter Scholarships is January 31, 2024.
- Students from KPK, Baluchistan, Sindh, AJK, GB, and FATA cannot qualify for this scholarship.
- Applications received after the deadline shall not be entertained.
- Punjab Endowment Educational Foun
- dation will entertain application forms within the given timeframes.
- Incomplete, late received application forms and incorrect information can make illegible students for scholarships.
- Beneficiary students of other scholarship organizations are not eligible for present scholarships.
Who is eligible for the PEEF scholarship?
Students of Punjab province are eligible for PEEF scholarship.
How do I contact PEEF scholarship?
Address: PEEF Office, Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road Lahore.
Phone: (92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF)
Fax: (92) 42 35963519.
Email: [email protected].
How many marks are required for a PEEF scholarship?
A minimum of 60% marks are mandatory to get a PEEF Scholarship.