The Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Education Scholarship Program has now been extended to the higher secondary level. Students from class 6th to 10th will also get quarterly education stipend. According to reports, the Benazir Income Support Program Board has officially approved the inclusion of Intermediate First and Second Year students in Wasila Education Program.
The board also approved a quarterly stipend of Rs 3,500 for boys and Rs 4,000 for first and second year girl students. Matriculation students will also get a quarterly stipend of PKR: 3000. All the deserving students from primary to class 12 will get the scholarships every quarter. After completing primary school, students will get a graduation stipend of Rs. 3,000
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif 2024
This page now has all the information about the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif 2024, including the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Check Online By Cnic, Eligibility criteria, Apply Online and required documents.
|Government of Pakistan
Ehsaas Education Quarterly Stipend
- Primary: 2000/-
- Secondary/Matric: 3000/-
- Higher Secondary/Intermediate: 4000/-
- Primary: 1500/-
- Secondary/Matric: 2500/-
- Higher Secondary/Intermediate: 3500/-
Students and parents are advised to contact the nearest Ehsaas Center for more information.
In 2018, the Pakistani government introduced the Ehsaas program, a comprehensive social security scheme. The program aims to reduce poverty and inequality by providing financial assistance, social services and jobs to low-income households. We will show you how to check Benazir Education Scholarship Online 2024.
Program Benazir Kafalat Verify CNIC
- Visit the BISP website and select the “Eligibility Check” tab.
- Enter the security code and your CNIC number.
- Choose the “Submit” option.
- Following that, the BISP website will display your family’s qualifying status. You will be able to see how much monthly support your family will receive if they are eligible for the program.
Alternatively, another meyjod you can use an SMS to find out if your family members qualify. For this, send an SMS to 8171 in the format below:
BISP CNIC <number>
For example, you would send the following SMS to confirm the eligibility of a family with CNIC number 1234567890.
BISP CNIC: 1234567890.
After that, BISP will send you an SMS with your family’s qualifying status.
Eligibility Criteria for Benazir Taleemi Wazifa 2024
- To be eligible for the Benazir Sponsorship Program, a family must meet the following requirements:
- A woman should be the head of the family.
- Family income should not exceed Rs. 25,000 per month.
- A child under the age of eighteen must stay with the family.
The following elements are taken into account while calculating the family income.
- Income of head of family.
- Earnings of other employed members of the family.
- Money derived from any assets the family may have.
Benefits of the Benazir Kafalat Program
- 2,000 is given to the beneficiaries of the monthly cash payment program of Rs. The payment is deposited directly into the bank account of the head of the family.
In addition, the program offers many other benefits to participants, including:
- Government hospitals provide free medical care.
- Children get free education.
- Employment and training opportunities.
Documents Required for Application
- CNIC number
- The income certificate for your family.
- The assets certificate for your family.
- Birth certificates of your family.
- To apply for Benazir Kafalat programme, you can either register online or visit your local BISP office.
- To register online, visit the BISP website http://bisp.gov.pk/ and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- After reviewing your application, BISP will notify you of the outcome within 30 days.