On completing all your semesters, the AIOU will send you your final document, including your degree or transcript, to your home address. This section is designed to help you in applying for your degree tracking in aiou and Transcript.
Your AIOU Enrollment number serves as your ID for signing in to your account. Moreover, this page allows candidates to enroll in various subjects with different courses and codes, but you must have your account to progress to the next level.
AIOU Degree Tracking Online
Here you will learn where your degree is and how you can get it in different ways. We will tell you the complete process of tracking system and show you how to use AIOU tracking system to acquire your degree the right way.
Aiou Degree Tracking System
AIOU DTS Tracking and Delivery System
DTS system is a very simple and most convenient way to track AIOU degree. This tells the system that the location of your degree is in the such as the Institute or post office where it is kept. To track the degree AIOU has mentioned DTS system which is very beneficial system.
How to Track AIOU Degree using DTS Portal?
You can track yor degree by roll number and degree tracking ID. AIOU degree tracking process follow the instruction step by step:
- Visit the website for the AIOU DTS tracking system.
- To view the box labeled ” In Process Application”. Click on link.
- Then you will see the box labeled ”View Application Status For PC/Degree”.
- Now you put on the Degree tracking ID or Roll Number in the box.
- Click the ‘View PC/Degree Application Status’ button to form submission process.
- Finally, you can see the all the details about your degree status.
- You’ll be able to access your PRC/Transcript No, Post/Courier No Dispatch Date, and Degree No, which will be displayed.
How to Check Degree Dispatch Status?
You want to check your degree through post office if you have received this message “Dear Student, Your PC/Degree has been Dispatched at your given address” if not delivered to you, then you can concern your Post Courier/Office or TCS Centre. Follow the instruction.
Follow these steps to quickly find where your degree is being sent.
- Visit the Pakistan Office’s official website https://ep.gov.pk.
- You will see the “Tracking Id” search feild in the top of the coner.
- You should be enter your Post/Courier No.RGL number. This number is available from AIOU-DTS portal.
- Now click on track from the menu.
- Here, you can check where your degree is currently and when it will be delivered.
AIOU Degree Tracking Form
You will definitely have to apply for the degree first. The process is very simple. You have to download AIOU degree form online and submit it along with the application to the examination department. You will be able to receive your degree in a few weeks.
- Go to the official website of AIOU https //www.aiou.edu.pk degree tracking.
- Scroll down and click on download option.
- Again scroll down you will see the section of Degree Forms.
- you will find the various degree form. Updated degree form can be downloaded.
- Fill in the form with your personal and educational information.
- Make sure to attach any necessary documents as requested on the form.
AIOU Degree Delivery Time and Date
The delivery time of your AIOU degree depends on the chosen option:
Urgent Application: Get Your Degree in Just Two Weeks with Urgent Application.
Regular Application: Your degree will be delivered to you on a single onces.
Note: Please be aware that may be minor delays due to TCS or postal service.
AIOU degree objection clearance
If you face any objection issues, then follow these steps:
- Click on “Objection Forms” on the AIOU-DTS website.
- Choose either “Search by Form Number” or “Search by Name.”
- Enter the form’s name or ID number.
- Identify the reason for the objection by clicking the submit button.
AIOU Degree Tracking System (AIOU DTS) Section Contact Number
|Matric / F.A||051-09057333|
|Addressing the Issue||Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad’s Block No. 3 Department of Certificate/Degree Section.|
|Branch Contact Number||051-2528962|
How long does it take to get an urgent degree in AIOU?
You can receive your degree in as little as 7 days. In normal cases, it might take up to 45 days. Since about a thousand students apply for regular processing twice a year, it’s suggested to consider the urgent option.
What is the fee for AIOU degree verification?
600/- normal fee for AIOU students per copy per documents within country. If urgent verification by paying an additional Rs. 1000/- submitted before 11:00 am will be verified on the same day, while those submitted after 11:00 am will be verified the next day.
What information can i track through the AIOU Degree Tracking System (DTS)
The AIOU Degree Tracking System (DTS) allows you to track your degree’s verfication request, verfication status, dispatch date, degree number, expected date of delivery and any relevant updates.